For some time now you have been hearing more and more about us and wondering how a brand that has been self-financed for 13 years, with a team of less than 20 people can be so visible? Let us give you a little background on our journey and especially on all the steps Les Secrets de Loly has gone through.
If you have been following us for a long time, you already know everything about us. But are you sure? Maybe not everything is shown on social networks! You tell us!
A team that just keeps on growing
If there's one thing we can't take away from the Les Secrets de Loly team, it's its dynamism! The ability of all the divisions to manage all the subjects, the arrivals but also the last minute projects. This is the strength of Les Secrets de Loly.
About twenty employees, more than 1000 partner hairdressing salons, and 1000 points of sale in France, but also distributors in more than 10 countries.
In 1 year, Les Secrets de Loly has broken all records by following up on :
- The release of 3 new Ecocert Cosmos Natural certified products
- A fundraising with our partner Quilvest Capital Partners
- A unique evening for the launch of the Weigthless Program
- The Natural Hair Academy for its return after 3 years of absence
- An advertising campaign on M6, in 2 major Parisian metro stations and on giant posters on the Champs Elysées in particular.
- Last but not least the ephemeral hair salon My Hair My Power in the centre of Paris
2020 homemade advertising, 2022 XXL campaign
Two years ago, in 2020, we launched our first advertising campaign, which was already on a large scale but home-made. Fun fact: the team itself was in charge of creating the backgrounds and other scenographies during the shooting! But we ended the year 2020 with 4x3 posters in the metro and on M6.
In 2022 again, for a new campaign we chose the metro, but not the same size and therefore not the same message.... The My Hair My Power campaign is:
- the Opéra metro station completely covered with our colors and new faces Les Secrets de Loly
- the Chaussée d'Antin station with 16 4x3 posters
- 250sq2 on the Boulevard Haussmann
- 500m2 in front of the Beaugrenelle shopping centre
- 500m2 on the Champs Elysées
- Several TV spots at prime time on M6
An unprecedented XXL campaign for a company and more particularly for a company of cosmetics for textured hair! Models like you and me have seen their faces in giant for almost 3 months everywhere in Paris!