- perspiration , your scalp secretes sweat which can quickly make your hair greasy, your hair heavy.
- friction , whether with the accessories or with any other fabric or material, your hair can become brittle and sometimes split ends
- external elements : chlorine, magnesia, plating products, etc.
Here are our top tips for keeping your wavy, curly, coily or kinky hair healthy, even with regular physical activity.
Hydrate and protect
We always advise you to moisturize your hair daily, with moisturizing products. Fiber needs humectants to stay supple and healthy. And it's all the more important on sports days, when your hair will be put to the test!
The moisturizing active ingredients will allow you to adjust the dose of hydration your fiber needs on a daily basis and also put a veil of natural protection around the hair. The friction will then be less aggressive, and the fiber less dry at the end of your session. Remember to apply, according to your needs:
- a dab of the Boost Curl on damp hair to hydrate and fix your hairstyle on wavy or curly hair.
- on dry or damp hair, a bit of the Smoothie* to moisturize but also to prevent breakage thanks to its nourishing agents.
- a few sprays on slightly damp hair of the Cocktail Curl Remedy for very dry hair or sports outdoors and in the sun in particular.
Attach without breaking
During your session, don't forget to tie up your hair, if it's long enough for it. This will retain more of the hydration provided by the products above and will protect your fiber from external attacks .
You can do a hairstyle that combines aesthetics and comfort: a simple bun, a ponytail, braids on the sides. You choose ! Then select suitable accessories:
- for more intense support and a discreet attachment without damaging the fibre, opt for the Pineapple Ring : blue or pink, according to your taste.
- for an aesthetic hairstyle, the Skurlchie will be perfect! Elegance, gentle hold and protection of the hair fibre.
Tips from the LSL team
*Among the three Smoothie scents, only the Smoothie Ananas is suitable for children and pregnant and breastfeeding women because it does not contain any essential oil.